Thursday, September 29, 2011

Happy Anniversary Hubs!!!!

Has it actually been 5 years already?! God has truly blessed me with an amazing man as a husband. Logan, you've been a loving husband, devoted father, & Christian leader in our household. I appreciate you working so hard for our family. I have so much to be thankful for since you've come into my life. I remember being 14 years old when you stayed with our family for 2 summers in order to play baseball. Back then, I regret to say that you were just another guy. That feeling changed quickly when I became 16 years old. I remember it like it was yesterday. Smith Lake...you asked to teach me how to water ski. I thought you just felt sorry for me not knowing how to ski. You had different intentions b/c it was a date! Dating for 1 year & 6 years of not speaking before dating again for 3 wks, engagement, & marriage 6 months later. This relationship has definitely been God driven. I loved you back then & love you more with each passing day. Thank you for being my rock. Love you forever.

1 comment:

  1. Until now, I had no idea Logan was THAT guy. Holy cow. How did I miss that???

    ReplyDelete