Sunday, May 11, 2014

Tornado season kick-off

We had a bad night of tornadic weather come through which resulted in us spending most of the night in our closet. Praise The Lord our fence & a small roof leak were the only damage at our house. Fletch & Coco were only feet away from being in the middle of the tornado that ravaged through Kimberly. To keep busy while watching the weather, I gave piggy back rides. Daycare was closed the next day so I had to care for the kiddos - not that I had to be persuaded! I love spending time with Stryker & Lake. Stryker asked why there was so much mess outside. I explained that it was the result of the storms the night before. Our neighbor's tree was blown over & Stryker asked if we could put it back up. He was adamant about getting the tree back upright. Poor little guy, always wants to help make things right. 


No comments:

Post a Comment