Saturday, May 3, 2014

Easter 2014: part 1

Easter weekend 2014 began with my hubs bringing me flowers Saturday morning. I am not a flower-type of girl so when Logan surprises me with flowers it a sweet moment. He loves me more than I deserve. Stryker insisted on wearing his soccer ball Easter basket on his head while carrying LakeLynn's basket around the house! Crazy boy! LakeLynn was able to be distracted enough by daddy for me to put her hair up in a ponytail! It is getting so long. We decided to start letting the Easter bunny come on Saturdays so that the true meaning of Easter is not lost on Sunday by presents. We headed outside to reveal what the Easter bunny brought the kiddos. Logan raised the garage door while we stood outside in excitement. LakeLynn went straight to her Tinkerbell motorized car & took off! It was amazing seeing her know exactly what to do. She had steering down by that afternoon. Stryker enjoyed driving his remote control truck but grew tired of it after about 30 min. Logan was a little disappointed - daddy liked racing it more than his little buddy :( Needless to say, we traded the remote control truck in for a dinosaur.

No comments:

Post a Comment