Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

Happy Mother's Day!!! I have a role model that was definitely sent for God in order to teach me the way in which to care for my own children. Blessed by Coco as well as my own children. Stryker & LakeLynn gave me each a card (pics below) before heading to church. Logan had my card sitting in the car waiting for me to read on the way to church. After the kiddos took a nap (I tanned outside relaxing & reading my New Testament book; Logan ran to the store, ironed, & cleaned the kitchen), we headed to Shades Cahaba elementary school's playground. We had a blast! That will be a park we'll enjoy more often. Coco stopped by to give me a little gift (90 degree shirts) & a card which is always my favorite thing to get. Words on a card mean the world to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment