Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine's Day: part 3

Logan's surprise morning plans were to take me to play golf!! I know, you're jealous ladies!!! A true way to a woman's heart is through sports! But unfortunately, plans were changed when I had to work Friday morning due to the snow storm that cancelled our clinic earlier in the week. Logan still came through with an hilarious card, dinner at The Little Donkey in Homewood, & dessert at TCBY! I enjoyed a relaxed late afternoon/early night date with a hot hubs that did not require me to get all dressed up! Casual is how I roll! Happy Valentine's Day hubs! You know how to spoil me, comfort me, support me, & love me not just on this "stupid" holiday but throughout the year. Anyone can express love on one day but a true man expresses his love the other 364 days of the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment