Sunday, February 23, 2014

Stryker's 4th birthday party!!!

Stryker is 4 & able to celebrate with a party on his actual birthday!!

Party Details:
Location - McWane Science Center
Time - 2pm (he was born at 2:01pm)

The party began with live animals - a tortoise, gecko, & corn snake. Lake did good petting the tortoise but quickly decided she wanted to go somewhere else to play. She's not a big animal lover. Stryker loved all the animals but the snake was his favorite. I'm glad daddy was with him since I was as far away as I could get. Next was the dinosaur cake! It was delicious as always thanks to our cake lady - Vicki Stoves. Presents were opened followed by a couple of hours playing throughout the McWane Center! We appreciate everyone who attended to help make his party a success. I knew without a doubt that he had a great time when he told me on the way home, "Thank you mommy & daddy. I have the best parents in the whole wide world!" Happy 4th birthday buddy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment