Monday, February 24, 2014

Lake's ER trip

Baby girl was rushed to the ER after a fall at home.

The story...
It was bathtime & Lake was chasing Stryker to the bathtub. Before Logan could grab her, Lake slipped on the rug slamming her face into the corner of the tub. Logan scooped her up immediately as I came running due to the loud crying. I noticed Lake had blood running down her L cheek but realized it was not originating from her eye but from a cut underneath. As Logan called for an appt due to the location & possible fracture, I bathed her & got prepared to head to the ER. Lake was pitiful & insisted on keeping a strong grip on me. She checked out well without injury to the eye or socket. The only instructions were to watch for any concussion symptoms. I'm sure this is only one of the many trips for our kids as active as they are.


No comments:

Post a Comment