Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Music City Bowl 2013

Hotty Toddy!!! Monday, December 30th Coco & I enjoyed a trip to the Music City Bowl in Nashville, TN - compliments of Logan as a Christmas gift. I met Logan in Cullman (he was helping install a project at the hospital) with Stryker & Lake before heading north. We arrived at the Titans stadium by 12:30pm - game time 2:15pm. It was already chilly but we came prepared with a heavy blanket & warm clothes. We walked around the stadium for a few minutes, bought shirts, & then found our seats. Can I just say what an amazing husband I have?!!! Our seats were splitting the 50 yd line & only 20 rows up from the field! I could read the names on the jerseys & watch the injured players get treated - yes, even with my bad eyesight! The game was an intense one but our Rebels pulled it out against the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets!! Hotty Toddy!!!! 2013 Music City Bowl Champions (25-17) - bring on the 2014 season...

No comments:

Post a Comment