Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas cookies

Stryker requested to make Christmas cookies Sunday night. Yes, the ones that you roll out & decorate with sprinkles & icing! Definitely can't say no to my little buddy especially after asking me to help him so that he could share them with "everyone"! I googled a recipe that included all the ingredients that I already had at home along with easy instructions. Daddy went to the store quickly with LakeLynn to pick up cookie cutters, icing, & sprinkles. After they were finished, Stryker made sure they tasted yummy for his friends at school. Ms. Pam (Stryker's teacher) was generous enough to allow the class to decorate their own cookies Monday. A special thanks to daddy who had to make several trips to unload at the daycare Monday morning since I had to be at work - both kiddos, cookie tray with icing & sprinkles, kiddos' bags, Christmas gifts for all the teachers. Love Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment