Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Daycare life

Our children attend a daycare/school that I can say, without a doubt, that Stryker & LakeLynn are loved & spoiled each day. I am blessed to have them somewhere that continues to provide a Christian foundation even at such a young age. Stryker's teacher is Ms. Pam & Lake's teacher is Ms. Shelise. Stryker can't wait to see Ms. Pam every morning. I'm not sure how much time Lake actually spends on her feet...she is held a lot! 

The first picture is when LakeLynn visited Stryker's class which I found out she gets to do often!

The last picture is LakeLynn's first day in her toddler classroom.

The other pictures are of Stryker playing in his classroom.

Stryker was sick followed by a day off for me & then the weekend. After 6 days out of school, Ms. Pam sent me the following message: "You cannot punish Stryker anymore by making him miss 6 days of school in a row! He was sooooo excited to be back today that he has talked nonstop to anyone that will listen! He was talking to me until I had to go get snack so when I got back Ms. Tammy said 'he's in a good mood, I have never heard him talk before but he has been talking to me since you walked out the door.' Then he went to speech and talked her ear off. Hope you don't have any deep dark secrets because he just might start sharing them!"

No comments:

Post a Comment