Sunday, January 12, 2014

New Years Eve

New Year's Eve was extra special because I had the rare opportunity to be off work as well as tomorrow!! By the way, this does not happen in my profession very often. Logan worked almost all day but I enjoyed some special time with Stryker & LakeLynn. They played well together in the kitchen floor with their computers while I finished the laundry. Lunch served & Lake learned to use her fork! What a big girl. Lake insists sitting at a table (good manners) while Styker on the other hand wants to run around taking a bite on occasion. We played all day at home: Lake went "shopping" with her grocery cart for diapers, jumped/wrestled/threw snowballs in the jump house, etc. Logan was caught at work later than expected so we decided to meet him at the Summit for an early dinner. We let Stryker pick the place as we drove by the different restaurants. He chose Genghis Grill. It was yummy as always! The night was ended by a family wrestling match & snowball fight in the jump house. We all retired to bed early. If I remember correctly, I woke Logan around 2am with a New Year's kiss! Hey, at least we got our kiss in!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment