Sunday, January 12, 2014

Bring on a new year!!

Out with 2013, in with 2014!! New year & continued blessings! Life may be difficult sometimes but God is still by our sides & blessing us more than we ever deserve. Cannot wait to enjoy another year with my family. Logan & I were both off work for the start of the new year so we took advantage of the time. We headed to Coco's house (nobody was home) for a little outside time before Lake's morning nap. During naptime, Logan picked up our spinning bike! I have wanted one for a long time but never found one that was cheap enough in my opinion. This bike was brand new for less than $200!! It was listed on Craigslist at Gardendale's Flea Market which is only about 10 min from our house! Great deal! I tried it out for the rest of naptime. Afterwards, we headed to Homewood Park for some fun! It always brings back memories of my childhood when Coco took me there countless times. Dinner was spent at my favorite Chinese place in Homewood before heading home to curl up on the bed & then down for the night. Yes, I stayed up to spin! Happy New Year!!! May God bless you each day & may you put Him first!


No comments:

Post a Comment