Tuesday, September 11, 2012

LakeLynn update: 34 weeks 2 days

It's been another week in our pregnancy & our precious girl is still baking! We met with our doctor today. The sonogram showed LakeLynn was definitely lower than previous weeks, measuring 6 days ahead, weighing 5 pounds 12 ounces, & healthy! She is completely curled up with her head down, hands near face, & feet next to hands. Logan took that opportunity to inform me how I always cramp our children...it's not me, hubs, it's my poor tummy that doesn't grow! Seeing her on the sonogram reassured me of our daughter being healthy. It's still an unsettling feeling when we walk into the ultrasound room after our 2 miscarriages. After the sonogram, we met with our doctor. Thankfully, & I definitely mean thankfully, he did not examine me. He basically said that he didn't want to know how far I had progressed b/c he would probably keep me at hospital & stop the progression. I want her to be healthy but I want to avoid being in hospital & on the horrible drugs like I was with Stryker at all costs. I received my 19th weekly progesterone shot & instructed to come back on Tuesday, September 18th. Our doctor will examine me then & I'm pretty sure we'll be staying to have her soon after that. I was advised to rest as much as possible over the next 5 days so if we went into labor after that he wouldn't have to stop it.

No comments:

Post a Comment