Saturday, September 29, 2012

6 years & counting

Happy 6th Anniversary!!! I truly cannot believe it has been 6 years since I was blessed with a husband like you Logan. You have played so many roles in my life: friend, hubs, Christian leader, father...I could go on but you get the idea. In our short time married, we have endure ups & downs just like other marriages. But, we have always come out stronger in our faith as well as our marriage & family. We have definitely made mistakes (who hasn't) but we are determined to learn from each of them. As I look back on our marriage so far, I'm convinced this has been the hardest year due to 2 miscarriages. We only had our faith to rely on during the months of uncertainty & anger. I know our 2 angels are looking down on us each day. God has blessed us with 2 children & I pray we can lead them to Him. Logan, you are more than I deserve. Marriage is never easy but it's completely worth it. May we continue to place God first in our marriage & the rest will fall into place. I love you forever.

"Love is a feeling, marriage is a contract, & a relationship is work."

No comments:

Post a Comment