Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A special thanks

Below are some people that made this whole experience manageable:

Dr. Adcock - I cannot express the overwhelming amount of appreciation for you. Throughout this entire process, you have been with us. Your knowledge, bedside manner, compassion, faith, & so many other characteristics have made us stay focused & positive. You are truly a blessing to our family. God has definitely placed you in the perfect field. I pray God continues to bless you in your job & other areas of life.

Nurses:
Robin (NICU nurse) - You were the first person to quickly realize the special care that my baby girl needed after birth. The majority of the time, postpartum nursery care is given by nurses from the floor but God placed you on our floor for a reason that day. With your expertise from the NICU, our daughter received the extra care she needed. Thank you for that as well as being such a wonderful nurse during our NICU stay.

Maura (postpartum nurse) - You went above & beyond your responsibility to ensure that I was able to spend the most time in the NICU with my daughter. After LakeLynn was rushed off to the NICU, your focus was working with me on eliminating the epidural effects so I could safely see my daughter as soon as they had her stabilized. The remaining days of my hospital stay, you were so personable & kept me laughing. You even took time out of your day to call me at night to check on LakeLynn & come see her in the NICU before we went home.

I will never forget these special people along with many others at Brookwood. You all have truly went above the call of duty yet again. I'm not sure why anyone would want to go to any other hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment