Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas 2011: Part IV

Christmas is finally here!!!!! Stryker woke up around 7am which was not early enough for me! I am like a little kid on Christmas morning. I had been up since about 4am wishing that I could sneak up to Stryker's crib & wake him earlier. Unfortunately, Logan had eagle eyes on me preventing me from doing that. We both went upstairs as soon as Stryker opened his eyes calling for us. We wished him Merry Christmas while his little head appeared over the side of the crib. As we took the last step & rounded the corner into the living room, Stryker opened his eyes wide with a loud "oooohhhhhh". He jumped out of my arms & ran to his new train set that Santa brought him (aka: Logan & me). Stryker kept running around the table trying to play with every piece while repeating "choo choo". It was the excitement that we had been waiting for. As soon as Fletch & Coco came in the door, he grabbed their hands leading them to his new toy!


the train set in our living room but will be moved to his bedroom




We let Stryker play with his train set & open a few wrapped trains for awhile before Coco/Fletch brought more presents. Coco would bring one toy in from the garage at a time allowing him to play.


baseball tee: the arm holds 3 baseballs & will elevate to attach a baseball on the bottom of the tee when you step on the homeplate button; it plays sports music while you swing & will clap after hitting the ball


Do you remember this toy? Yes, it's a sit & spin! Still popular. Stryker didn't want to sit & spin; he wanted to stand & spin!


mini shop-vac (it really works)


Fore!!! This will help Stryker perfect his golf swing!


It's Tool Time! Let's build something. Coco thought this was a good idea since Stryker always wants daddy's tools.


Family pic on Christmas morning! Notice Stryker wiggling out of my arms, Logan faking an early morning smile, & me trying to smile.


Stryker got tired so decided to lie down on the floor to play with his laptop.


all his loot!


The bike Fletch gave him! Watch video below


playing basketball (watch video below)


Guess Christmas made my guys tired! No, I didn't nap. I cleaned the house.



Aunt Barbara & Uncle Steve gave Stryker this wooden 18-wheeler car carrier &...


a kick ball for his trampoline! Yes, I said for his trampoline. Stryker likes to bounce & throw balls around while jumping on his trampoline.









This video is hilarious!


















He shoots & he scores!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment