Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas 2011: Part III

It's Christmas Eve!!!! Logan was off for 3 days so we treasured all the family time. We enjoyed letting Stryker sleep in, well until 6:30am! He's definitely a morning person & a night owl. He's just a ball of energy all of the time. We left the house mid-morning to get a link removed from my new watch (a gift from Coco) & exchange a nutcracker (another gift from Coco) before heading to grandmomma's house in Oneonta for their annual Christmas dinner. I'm getting ahead of myself, but the above picture is after Logan surprised me with a gift. I told you previously that he always surprises me no matter what. He gave Stryker a ring box to give me. I opened the box to find a sparkling saphire ring! I was extremely shocked to say the least. I looked up too see everyone rushing towards me wanting to see it along with a big smile on Logan's face. Thank you Logan for such a pretty ring. My husband loves to spoil me as you can tell.


Stryker chasing after a remote control truck.


Grandmomma gave Stryker one of his presents before dinner...a metal Tonka truck! He loved piling rocks & leaves in the truck then dumping it in the yard.


On the 4-wheeler!


smashing his face against the front door


playing with another toy


opening presents with cousin Isabella


lego truck from Aunt Tolli/cousin Isabella


camo boots from Uncle Cody


opening his Christmas stocking from grandmomma


grilling with daddy!


having fun with toys

1 comment:

  1. Bahahahah. I love the picture of Stryker with his face pressed against the door. I laughed out loud when I saw it. I think you should post pictures of the ring, missy!

    ReplyDelete