Saturday, November 26, 2011

"After Thanksgiving" visits

Unfortunately, I had to work the day after Thanksgiving. That's what you get for being in the medical field...the hospital never closes. Logan was off thankfully since someone needed to keep Stryker. They enjoyed a day together which is few & far between with Logan's work hours. I'm glad they had some father son time. Logan played with Stryker that morning, took him to shop for "wish list" toys (aka: 4 wheelers & dirt bikes), & surprised me at work for lunch. Stryker loved seeing where I worked & playing with some of the gym equipment. Can't wait until he gets older because I know he'll be a great workout buddy! After I got off work, we headed to a little town called Steele, AL. Logan's dad grew up there. There are some special people on Logan's side of the family in that town. I hate we don't get up there more often. Stryker will be able to hear lots of stories about his granddaddy (Logan's dad) from those people as he grows.


jumping on the trampoline with his cousin Allie


wanted Allie to bounce him


held hands to jump higher


jumping with Sarah


Stryker, Uncle Cody, Sarah, & Allie


playing the piano while Allie sang


I'm sure you'll have that look more when dealing with girls!


I'm sure she'll have that look too when dealing with boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment