Thursday, January 10, 2013

Jam packed Saturday: part 1

Hotty Toddy!!!! That's right, our Rebels made it to the BBVA Compass Bowl here in Birmingham. Thanks to a thoughtful person, my mom & I received free tickets. We had amazing seats (30 yard line, 16 rows up)! The game brought me back to my childhood days when I would walk around The Grove, see my mom's sorority house, & then off to the stadium to watch the Rebels. Military skydivers dropped down for National Anthem. Colonel Rebel even made an appearance! My semi-alma mater's band, Homewood, played at the game. My mom & I stood the entire game saying our fight song, supporting our Dixie song, & yelling our way to the victory! Happy for Coach Freeze & proud of our Rebels. Welcome back to good football!! Hotty Toddy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment