Sunday, January 6, 2013

First day at Cullman Regional

After a nice long maternity leave (I did work several days though), I began my first day back at a new place of employment...Cullman Regional Medical Center. I was able to help Logan take both kids to school (LakeLynn's first time) that morning. Stryker enjoyed dropping the little girl off first. She was asleep in the car seat so it didn't phase her any. I figured Stryker might get upset since we were both dropping him off & he had not been in several days due to the holidays, but I was completely wrong. He ran to his classroom wanting to see his friends! I'm so glad the morning sent smoothly. Unfortunately, I had about a 40 min drive to work to think about my babies. I do have to admit that the second time around is somewhat easier than the first even though they were missed terribly. Logan was sweet enough to call the school several times throughout the day checking on both (mainly Lake) & then sending me texts to keep me informed. That was a big comfort. My day went great & everyone is easy to work with. At 2pm, my name was called overhead to come to the front desk. Uncertain of why I was paged, I quickly walked to the front desk. To my surprise, there was a flower arrangement! It was beautiful. The card said "Good Luck On Your First Day Back. Thank You for Everything. Love Logan, Stryker, and LakeLynn". Now, my hubs just topped it off! It seemed as though everyone was complimenting them. You did a great job Logan! The rest of the week I had a daily reminder of my loving family on my desk! Now, I am enjoying them at home! Thank you again Logan. It was extremely thoughtful & I'm not sure I deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment