Thursday, January 24, 2013

2013 Snow Days

Last Thursday, our babies were home from school that day. Around 11am, there was a mad dash at my work closing the clinic early due to icy conditions causing ambulances to struggle driving to the hospital. My director was trying to get everyone out as quick as possible. I had to walk extremely cautious across the parking lot due to ice starting to form on the ground. I drive ever so carefully behind an 18 wheeler all the way home. Finally safe at home with my babies, I waiting for Logan to arrive. There was a few inches of snow on the ground! Stryker & Logan enjoyed playing outside for a few hours while I kept LakeLynn inside due to her double ear infection. We just watched out the window. Poor baby girl didn't get to enjoy her first snow. Maybe next time which may be sooner than later (predicting small chance tomorrow). Logan made a pile of snow at the end of Stryker's slide for him to fall onto! He had a blast as you could imagine!

No comments:

Post a Comment