Saturday, December 25, 2010

Stryker's first Christmas

our little boy waking up & smiling on Christmas morning

Coco pushing me around in my new bike!



playing basketball w/ daddy


not so sure about this wrapping paper


Fletch & Logan struggling to put all these pieces together


It's snowing!


Coco opening her present - picture book of Stryker
Nothing else would measure up to this perfect gift




Merry Christmas!

Stryker was asleep in his crib as Logan & I got ready for the busy day ahead of us. Is that sounds I hear in the monitor? Yes, it is! He's awake! We ran upstairs to find Stryker rubbing his little eyes & yawning. "Good morning little boy. Merry Christmas!" I picked him up as Logan began wrapping his arms around the both of us. Our son was about to enjoy his first Christmas. How exciting!
Knock at the door brought Coco & Fletch into our living room. It's time for Coco's famous mouth-watering, traditional Christmas breakfast. Coco & I started cooking in the kitchen while Fletch & Logan played with Stryker. The kitchen smelled of coffee cake, scrambled eggs, bacon, & toast. Yummy! Christmas music playing in the background as Coco & I enjoyed mom-daughter time. This is a tradition that is special to me.

After eating the delicious breakfast (Stryker even loved it), present-opening time was here. We decided to let Stryker open his presents upstairs with his tree so he could immediately play with his toys in the playroom. As you can see above, Fletch & Logan was in charge of putting toys together. I think more laughter came from watching them struggle with that task. It's funny how they ran their mouths about how easy putting children's toys together was & they would have no problem. This ended up not being the case. Sorry boys, guess the toys ARE child-proof!!! (haha) Stryker was absolutely spoiled with Christmas. A tent, roller coaster, ride-on/push train, bike, clothes - just to name a few! We all enjoyed watching Stryker crawl, very fast, from toy to toy. Fletch & Coco left early afternoon. Logan & I spent the rest of the day playing with Stryker. I know he really enjoyed his first Christmas. Can't wait to see him tear into the paper next year!




riding my roller coaster

No comments:

Post a Comment