Saturday, December 4, 2010

here comes Santa Claus

now, this is a real toy!


handsome dudes


priceless

he's comfy


Santa's coming to town...well, at least to the Bass Pro Shop! Logan & I took Stryker to see Santa for the first time. We were predicting how Stryker would react. Both of us thought he would pull Santa's beard. The line was moving relatively fast but not fast enough for little one. We let him play in a shopping cart. After about 15 min, he became restless. I kept our place in line while Logan & Stryker headed to explore the Christmas tree, remote control cars, & all the boats/4 wheelers. Logan switched places with me & I took Stryker to see the fake snow & train set. It was now our turn in line! It made me feel like a kid again! I ran around to get the perfect place to take a picture. Logan was cued for the Santa-handoff. As soon as Stryker was placed in Santa's lap, he stared at Santa with a look of uncertainty. Stryker looked at the camera for a picture then looked back at Santa. As Logan approached to pick him up, Stryker leaned back relaxing in Santa's arms. It was precious! We'll see how next year goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment