Friday, April 16, 2010

Working mom


Logan decided to take the above picture to show how my week ended. Guess, I'll have to get use to it.


I can officially say I'm a working mom now. Thursday was a teaching day. Dr. Lowman, UAB PT cardiopulmonary professor, asked me to help teach an all day lab for the 2nd year students. The positive - getting to teach again; the negative - leaving Stryker. Coco kept him busy while his mommy & daddy were gone to work. Coco took him strolling, swinging (both inside & outside), & many other favorites! Friday was my first day as a PT! The positive - helping people & getting paid to do something that I love; the negative - leaving Stryker. Thankfully, my job is not a boring, sit at desk kind of job. If it was, I would definitley think about Stryker all the time making it even more difficult to leave him. My first day at Trinity Medical Center was great! Everyone is wonderful. God placed me there to work for a reason. My manager actually gave me the opportunity to work 4 10 hour shifts instead of 5 8 hour shifts after orientation is complete. One extra day with Stryker = happy mom!!! Logan's mom (grandmomma) kept Stryker this time. He enjoyed some more spoiling & favorites. After work, Coco wanted to celebrate successfully passing my PT boards; therefore, Coco took Logan, Fletch, Stryker, & me to Mudtown for supper. It was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment