Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Last day as a full-time Mom

It's been difficult for me to realize that today was my last day as a full-time mom. I will be teaching at UAB tomorrow & starting work as a PT on Friday. I spent the day taking Stryker on a walk/run around our neighborhood & swinging in the backyard. Unfornately, we had to take him to the doctor for his 2 month check-up. He weighed 11 lbs (45th percentile) & 22 1/4 inches long (25th percentile). The doctor informed us how well he was catching up since being a preemie. During tummy time, he rolled over for the doctor! Little show off :) At the end of the visit, he had to get 4 shots. Stryker was a tough little boy (daddy told him he was tougher than his mom). Because I will be starting to work soon, we had to run by the daycare to turn in paperwork. Being able to see all the happy children & parents talking/hugging the daycare staff made me realize that Stryker would be okay. We enjoyed watching daddy play softball in Homewood tonight before enjoying a homecooked meal. Yes, I actually cooked. We had roast, potatoes, & carrots cooked in the crockpot. It was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment