Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Big News!!!!

Stryker had a restful night sleeping 7 hours! Logan rolled over this morning asking me if I had fed Stryker during the night. After denying, we ran to the nursery to check on Stryker. He was happy as can be sleeping away in his crib. We were completely amazed how long he had been sleeping. Stryker & I started out the day with visiting friends. We had breakfast at Julianne Butler's house. We played with Jeremiah while visiting with Katy Reynolds. This was the first time Katy has been back to Birmingham since graduating & moving to California. Yesterday afternoon was when I completed the PT board exam. Therefore, I was constantly checking the internet to see if I passed & was an official PT. When Logan got home from work around 4pm, we sat on the couch to catch up on his workday. I decided to check the internet one last time. I couldn't believe what I saw...Courtney Lynn Green, Physical Therapist!!!!!!!!!!! I jumped up grabbed Stryker & hugged/kissed Logan! We celebrated & then called Coco. What a relief! I spent the next little bit getting rid of my study materials in the living room. No more studying! What a busy, exciting day!

No comments:

Post a Comment