Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Week 2




Monday was a rough day for me. Stryker turned 1 wk old which made me truly realize how quickly time flies. Logan had to return to work which was hard for both of us. I wish he could take more time off. Fortunately, Logan didn't have to go the whole day without seeing his little munchkin. We picked daddy up at work Monday morning for Stryker's 1 wk doctor's appt. Taking my little boy to the doctor was definitely a learning experience. I've always been on the other side as the healthcare professional not as the parent. Now, I truly understand how my patients' parents feel. It's hard for me to not think the worst on every issue with Stryker. Having medical knowledge is sometimes a bad thing. Just need to leave it in God's hands & trust in Him. Thankfully, my mom (Coco) has been with us for this wk. She took off from work to spend time with Stryker. She loves her grandson so much. I can only hope to be half the mom she was for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment