Sunday, February 28, 2010

First day at work with Daddy!


Stryker got to go to work with daddy for a little while this morning. Not quite the time we wished for but I was battling the stomach virus so Logan had to take care of Stryker. It was Logan's weekend to work; therefore, our little boy had to go to work with daddy. Logan had to drive the car out on the golf course just to check the greens so Stryker wouldn't have to be in the cold. He'll enjoy being at work with daddy when he's a little older & the weather's warmer. Thankfully, Coco was able to come help Logan with Stryker for a little while after she got off work. I love my family. Today was also the first day that I was away from my little boy. It devastated me that I couldn't be with him all day since I was sick. This proved to me just how hard it's going to be when I return to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment