Monday, November 4, 2013

Halloween 2013

The Hugglemonsters! Stryker was Coby & Lake was Summer. Since the Henry Hugglemonster show was relatively new, there were not any costumes being produced. Thankfully, a lady who has made several outfits for my kiddos handmade both costumes. She did an unbelievable job. The costumes were exactly how the characters look & the wings even had pipe cleaners in them so I could bend them back. I forgot to ask off work early but was still able to leave at 5:15pm due to my last patient canceling. I headed home in time to put the kiddos in the car (Logan & Coco had them ready for Halloween). We enjoyed only about 20 min at Gardendale First Baptist Church's outside carnival before the rain hit. Then, we headed to Mt. Vernon where Stryker & Lake go to school for their indoor festival. 

No comments:

Post a Comment