Sunday, November 17, 2013

14 years ago

These pictures are when we dated about 14 years ago. The first one is when Logan took me on a special date. It was extremely thoughtful even though I felt uncomfortable & out of place. I can remember like it was yesterday. He came to my house with a wrapped box & told me to wear what was inside on this specific date. He had picked this dress out (a satin/silk, fitted light pink dress) & even bought the right size. My mom had to get shoes dyed in order to match the dress. Logan came that night with flowers & drove me in his white Ford F150 Sport truck from Cullman to Birmingham. Dinner reservations were a surprise until we arrived at Cobb Lane in Five Points. We sat outside on the patio & I remember being confused what to order. This was the first fancy restaurant I had ever been to at my age. Thank goodness Logan helped me decipher the menu!

We look so young in this pictures!

The second picture is at a baseball tournament in Meridan, MS. Logan & I ate dinner one night at Outback as a double date with my brother & his girlfriend.

My heart has always belonged to you, Logan. You are able to see parts of my life that are closed permanently to anyone else. Thank you for all of these memories even 14 years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment