Monday, September 23, 2013

LakeLynn: 1 year old

LakeLynn Koda Green turned the big O-N-E on Thursday, Sept.19th at exactly 11:29 am!!! How can it be that my baby girl is already 1 year old?! We all wore pink that day in honor of precious Lake's special day. Logan & I woke Lake from a deep sleep (she was actually snoring) that morning. As we said happy birthday, she rolled over, stretched, & grinned from ear to ear! Such a sweet little girl. Logan got her dressed & let her play with bubba while I cooked birthday breakfast consisting of waffles. We sang "Happy Birthday" before Stryker blew Lake's candle out (he told us she was too little to blow candles out so he would teach her). Logan & I enjoyed taking the kiddos to school together. Lake's teachers immediately greeted us at the door to wish our daughter happy birthday. That means more to me knowing our children are cherished at school. Happy Birthday baby girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment