Saturday, June 22, 2013

Father's Day 2013

Happy Father's Day to an amazing handsome hubs that has surpassed all expectations that I could ever have envisioned for the father of my children! Logan received his gift earlier that week so that he could enjoy a hair cut with head/neck massage at The Butler's Grooming Club. Unfortunately, I had to work the weekend. But I made sure to get started both Saturday & Sunday early in order to spend time with my family during this special weekend. After working Saturday, I ran home to allow Logan some rest time while the kiddos slept & I mowed the grass. Sunday morning, I was able to meet them at church for Dad Fest. We had a wonderful service followed by outdoor activities in the sun! I proudly took us to All Steak for lunch before heading back to work for a couple of hours. Thank you Logan for being someone who our son can call a hero & our daughter can first love. You are more than our family will ever deserve. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment