Friday, June 21, 2013

Courtney's 30th birthday

Happy 30th Birthday to me!! I have been looking forward to turning the big 3-0. Each year is a blessing & am thankful that God allows me to enjoy each new milestone. I had worked the previous weekend so my birthday was my actual day off! I spent the morning with the kiddos while Logan was at work. Logan surprised me by taking off work a little early. The night was planned perfect. The whole day was perfect because family is exactly who I would want to spend it with. We headed out to Coco & Fletch's to drop the kiddos off. But not before, they showered me with gifts. Undeserved, but appreciated. Fletch had me a complete workout outfit while Coco gave me other outfits. She has great taste! Coco didn't forget Stryker or Lake. They enjoyed a new toy as well. Dinner reservations were calling our name. Logan had reserved us a table at The Bright Star. Stuffed shrimp with a salad was my choice (it's always my choice there). Before I had a chance to order a piece of peanut butter pie, our waitress brought out a delicious, homemade strawberry cake!! He had ordered one from our favorite cake lady, Vicki Stoves. It was incredible as usual. I filled my stomach as much as I could that night. We gave our waitresses a piece of cake as well as a couple at a nearby table. Everyone who walked by the table requested the cake lady's name. I gave out plenty of referrals, that's for sure! Thank you to my family for making this birthday special. You all hold a piece of my heart. Each one of you mean something to me. I am truly blessed & cannot wait to see what my 30s bring.


No comments:

Post a Comment