Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's day celebration began Feb. 1st & lasted through the 14th. A red heart was placed each morning on both Stryker & LakeLynn's bedroom doors. The heart had one thing I loved about them. Stryker was excited to read them each morning! Yes, I even did it for Lake who is only 4 1/2 months old.

Stryker's hearts:
your smile, your laugh, the love you have for your sister, your intelligence, your cool demeanor, athletic ability, the day you made me a mother, your bedtime routine, your determined attitude, how you flirt with girls especially older blonde ones, daddy's best bud (you mimic all he does), how well you play with others especially older boys, your caring heart, your silliness

LakeLynn's hearts:
your strong will that began your first days in the NICU, your baby smell, your cuteness, the love you have for your brother, your baby blues, your never ending desire to be held, your expressions, your coos & babbles, how well you sleep at night, your little hands & feet, your little nose, the way you make me want to be a better woman so you will have a role model, your toothless grin, the way you hold onto my necklace or shirt when I hold you in my arms

I had discretely hid candies each morning for Logan to find. Each candy had a different saying. Here they are:
pack of gum - "I'm stuck on you"
Baby Ruth - "thanks for going to bat for me"
Hot tamales - "you are my hot tamale"
Pretzel m&m - "love knots"
Payday - "I'm nuts about you"
Almond joy - "it's a joy to be married to you"
Sweet tarts - "you're my sweetie"
Rollo- "I like the way you roll"
Skittles - "you color my world"
Reese pieces - "I love you to pieces"
Now & later - "I want you now & later"
life savers - "you are my life saver"
Star bursts - "you are the star in my eyes"

Stryker's Valentine's for his classmates were bags filled with various types of candy & a shovel sticking out of each bag. The bags read, "I dig you! Stryker".

Logan & the babies gave me cards that morning before I left for work. I was also surprised at lunch with a visit from my family. Logan took off work, picked up the kids from school, drove to Cullman to surprise me before returning to work. I really could not have asked for a better gift! Thank you so much hubs! Coco gave me a card as well & grandmother gave me some flowers. Of course, both grandparents gave the kids surprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment