Friday, February 15, 2013

Stryker's 3rd birthday: part 3

My how time continues to fly by! Especially with 2 little wild ones! You amaze us as always with your development. Your daddy brought you downstairs early this morning as I was holding a chocolate covered doughnut with 3 lit candles. Daddy quickly joined me in singing "Happy Birthday" while you were still half asleep. But, you woke just enough to blow out all the candles! Sorry buddy for the early serenade but I had to get to work. Daddy let you go back to sleep in the big bed before getting you ready for school. You took m&m cookies to school for snack time. I was able to pick you & LakeLynn up from school early. On our way to the pediatrician, you serenaded us with singing "Happy Birthday" to yourself. It went a little like this...
Happy birthday to you Stryker Green
Happy birthday to you Stryker Green
Happy birthday to you Stryker Green
Happy birthday to you Stryker Green
Yay!!!! Again! (Repeat)

My man, Dr. McCain said you looked awesome & here are your latest stats:
height = 37.5 inches (50th percentile)
weight = 31 pounds (50th percentile)

You received one shit in your left thigh which only caused a little cry until you scored a sucker! We don't return until next year!

I have decided to ask you several questions each year to note how your answers change. So here it goes.

1. Favorite color: red ("my shirt's red, my shoe red, my shoe red")
2. Best friend: Lucy Helland ("ucy")
3. Favorite food: ice cream
4. Favorite sport: baseball
5. Favorite cartoon: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
6. Favorite thing in school: Noah
7. Favorite animal: horse
8. Favorite movie: Elmo
9. Favorite toy: airplane
10. Favorite superhero: Buzz Light year
11. Favorite number: 3
12. Favorite letter: B
13. Favorite breakfast: doughnuts & doughnut holes

We love you so much buddy! Thank you Lord for our son. We take our role of being chosen to raise you in a Christian home a top priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment