Monday, August 20, 2012

Work Baby Shower

Joint Baby Girl Shower at work!! My wonderful co-workers gave the 2 mommas-to-be a great shower on Thursday, Aug. 16th. No detail was left out...yummy food (homemade sandwiches, chips, cheese dip, veggies, nuts, mints, cake, cupcakes, chocolate fountain for strawberries/pound cake/marshmallows, milkshakes) & gifts.


The 2 mommas: me & Shelley (it's funny how small the world is...I graduated a year ahead of Shelley's sister & now we're working together)
Shelley is due 10 days ahead of me & we're both having baby girls.


entirely too many gifts - a huge thank you to everyone for their generosity


just a few of my co-workers: Benita, Carolyn, me & LakeLynn, Valarie, Pam


evidence of Pam carrying my gifts to the car - if you only knew how much she does not know about children!

No comments:

Post a Comment