Thursday, August 2, 2012

LakeLynn Koda Green still going strong!

We had a great doctor's appointment yesterday!!! It's so unusual to say that since our pregnancies seem to correlate with a roller coaster of problems/emotions. The only bad thing that occurred was the failing of my glucose test. I was 11 points above normal causing them to draw blood work (calling on results today). If the number is still high, then I will return for a 3 hour glucose test. We were able to see baby girl again on ultrasound! 

Look at this precious face! It seems as though she may have my lips, nose, & cheek bones (same as Stryker). She is a little over 3 pounds (almost a pound heavier than average) & measuring about 1 week ahead of schedule! Grow, baby girl, grow. Her head was down, spine on the left side of my stomach, & feet under my right rib cage. She was enjoying her space! It was such a huge relief seeing her but even more so when my doctor looked at us saying with a smile, "I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch, but she is doing awesome!" Thank you Lord for continued answered prayers. We'll see the doctor again on August 15th as well as get the 4D ultrasound!


Here is her room thus far. We are still waiting on a purple rug that Coco bought her (should be here this weekend) & a chair that grandmomma is helping us buy.


The rug will be in front of the crib.




The chair will be to the right of this dresser. Her changing pad will be underneath the painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment