Wednesday, September 29, 2010

4 year anniversary!!!

Four years ago on a Friday night, I became Mrs. Logan Green! Logan has been a wonderful Christian husband, good friend, & great father. These past four years have been packed with amazing memories. The first three years of our marriage was consumed with PT school. We made it through - thanks to a supportive husband who fell asleep many nights helping me study. About two months after graduation, God blessed us with a baby boy. Logan & I actually went to celebrate without Stryker. We took Stryker to Coco's house for a few hours so we could enjoy a date night. We ate dinner at the BrightStar. The night was filled with conversation involving around, yes you guessed it, Stryker. We definitely parents now! HA HA! I even called mom halfway through dinner to check on the little guy. I love my life & appreciate the last four years of marriage. Can't wait for many more years of marriage. Love you forever Logan.

No comments:

Post a Comment