Sunday, July 25, 2010

Baby Dedication




This Sunday was a special & memorable day. Stryker was dedicated at church this morning! Logan, Coco, Stryker, & I loaded up headed to Union Hill Baptist Church in Oneonta. Brother Bill Barnett (who actually baptized me on April 25, 2009 - I have been a Christian for a long time but wanted to show it publicly on my 4 year anniversary of my car wreck - & who married us) had this honor. Logan & I were asked to bring Stryker to the front altar prior to the sermon. Of course Stryker loved all the attention & would not stop kicking! We had so many family members present. Stryker is loved greatly! Logan spoke to our family/friends & the congregation. He thanked everyone for all the prayers throughout the last 6 wks of pregnancy as well as other heart-felt words. There was not a dry eye in the church, including mine. Afterwards, we enjoyed a delicious meal at Uncle Cody & Aunt Loren's house with all the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment