Monday, June 21, 2010

Mommy turns 27!

Happy Birthday Mommy! My 27th birthday was today. Logan's original plans were a dinner date (first time without Stryker) on Sunday to celebrate both Father's Day & my birthday. These plans were changed to eating a late lunch/early supper with Stryker at Red Lobster on Father's Day. Since my birthday fell on a week day, we really could not celebrate much. Logan woke me up with a smiling Stryker. They each gave me a card which meant the world to me. Coco kept Stryker while Logan & I both worked. Logan, unfortunately, had to work a very long day. He got off in time to eat some Dairy Queen birthday cake at Fletch's with everybody. I enjoyed family time even more the presents: iPhone 4, pajamas, & lamp. Family is an important to me. Thank you for a good birthday! Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment