Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day


I have a special person in my life that deserves a wonderful first Father's Day! Logan, you have truly been an amazing father. You will be the role model that I could only dream of for our child. Each day, Stryker reminds me more & more of you. This is a blessing & would not want him to be influenced by anyone else. The Bible teaches us that men are the spiritual leader of the house. You have been a strong Christian leader in our lives. Thank you for working long hours to support your family, loving us unconditionally, providing emotional support, being family-oriented, etc. I also need to add what a hot hubby you are! Love you forever Log/Daddy. The morning started out with breakfast in bed (maybe in the future, Stryker can help me). We all enjoyed a morning playing in bed. All the fun caused Stryker & Logan to take a nap. The picture above is how they fell asleep. They look so cute together. We had a delicious lunch at Red Lobster followed by looking at some houses. The rest of the day was spent relaxing as a family at home. Logan received a card from Stryker that had his precious little voice recorded on it. I gave Logan a card & pipes for his truck. Happy Father's Day Logan! Hope it was memorable.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. I love this picture. Stryker's position made me giggle. Cute little man.

    ReplyDelete