Monday, March 15, 2010

Sad day for Mom :(

It was the first time leaving Stryker for the entire day. Since I start work at Trinity Medical Center on April 12th, I needed to complete hospital orientation. That terrible day was today. I left at 7am with tears in my eyes & Coco holding Stryker. The tears continued on my way to work. Thankfully, Coco did not take offense when I called/texted her numerous times during the day. Orientation & the drive prevented me from getting home to my little boy before 5pm. I was extremely happy to hold him in my arms the rest of the night. I guess I should go ahead & tell on myself. I convinced Logan that Stryker needed to sleep in our bed Sunday night (the night before orientation) b/c I would be gone the entire day. Can't believe I'm turning into such a softy with this little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment