Tuesday, March 16, 2010

1 Month Check-up

It was that time already...Stryker's 1 month check-up. Unfortunately, Logan was home sick with the stomach virus so I had to take Stryker by myself. We had a good report about his progression with height & weight. Our pediatrician informed me that babies should weigh ~2 lbs more than their birth weights at 1 month. Stryker's right on target. He weighs 8 lbs 12 oz (30 percentile) & 20.5 in long (15 percentile). I was so proud of our little boy, especially since he's considered a preemie. At the end of our visit, Stryker had to get the second round of Hep B vaccine in his thigh. Surprisingly, he only screamed/cried for a second until I picked him up. He's such a tough little guy! We'll be going back to pediatrician for a 2 month check-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment