Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Rolling at 5 weeks old!!!

Who would have ever thought it...Stryker rolling at 5 weeks?! I would agree with most people saying that it's a case of parents exaggerating about what their children can do, but not in this case. It was early afternoon when I laid Stryker on the couch for tummy time. I grabbed my camera so I could take some pictures of him holding his head up. All of a sudden, he kicks is left leg in the air & rolled over!!! I was so excited that I screamed making Coco come running into the room. I told her what he did but also realizing that it was probably a fluke thing. Surely, he couldn't do it again...at least while he's still so young. I asked Coco to take some more pictures of him holding his head up while I call Logan to tell him. As I was talking to Logan, I put Stryker on his tummy. He starting kicking, lifting his left leg in the air, & rolled over again!!! Amazing!!! Logan got to hear our excitement on the phone! Needless to say, I've had the video camera with me all the time since then. Can't describe the feelings you get as a parent seeing your child do something for the first time. We're always so proud of you Stryker!

No comments:

Post a Comment