Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Fun with all 3 kiddos


March 28-March 31


Coco & I took all 3 kiddos to Homewood Park on March 28th. Such a beautiful day to be outside. Lake immediately found a bar that she could use for gymnastics! Stryker was all over the place. As a treat afterwards, we stopped at Steel City Pops.








I was finally able to take Stryker to a drum lesson. Cutter slept through the whole thing. Afterwards, we met Logan & Lake at Chick-fil-a for dinner between Lake's softball practice & Stryker's baseball practice.




March 29th
I worked a few hours & brought Cutter with me, so Coco had the chance to spoil Stryker & Lake! Looks like they had a blast while I worked.


so ready for the pool to open



The sno cone truck came by!



Stryker playing ABC Mouse on the computer while LakeLynn got a pedicure!




March 31st
cannot get enough snuggle time with any of my children




No comments:

Post a Comment