Sunday, July 13, 2014

Pedicure date

I turned 31 on June 21st! Coco gave me a special gift (not to mention the paint for our bedroom that she purchased several wks ago & the 90 degree workout clothes she gave me a couple of wks ago). I have to mention that her surprise was the same gift that my hubs was giving me. Coco took Lake & me to the nail salon by her house Sunday afternoon (June 22nd) for a mother-daughter pedicure. Lake loved putting her feet in the water with me. She was very protective when they started messing with my feet. I guess she thought they were going to hurt me. Coco let Lake sit in the chair next to me & pretended to do the same things they were doing with my feet. Of course, she picked the most expensive pedicure from the list! Lake has expensive taste! Better get a bigger money clip daddy! We just got the basic pedicure though. At the end, the girl painted Lake's toenails the same color as me. Lake couldn't wait to show daddy her "toes pretty" but quickly wanted to wrestle & throw the ball around. We have a tomboy/girlie girl on our hands. Not sure how I will handle the girlie girl part! The rest of the night & days to come, Lake repeatedly said, "toes pretty!" 


No comments:

Post a Comment