Sunday, April 6, 2014

Hubs 35th birthday: part 3

We ended Logan's birthday with his hometown rodeo in Oneonta. Stryker & LakeLynn were having a blast with watching the bronco bareback but I was interested in the injuries!

Soulmate, Husband, Friend
A friend like you is hard to find. A gift that's truly rare, you held your arms out wide to me & took up all my cares, then carried them along with me as if they were your own. You really are the kindest person I have ever known. Why was it when I turned around I saw you stand & stay, when one by one I watched as all the others walked away? Your steadfast faithfulness has surely stood the test of time. I'm so thankful just to know a man like you is mine. So often I have smiled at you & sometimes I can see the love of Jesus in your face smile gently back at me. If I stayed down upon my knees from dawn to setting sun, how could I ever thank The Lord for everything you've done? If hearts had words to speak aloud of all that they held true, my heart would shout, "I've found a soulmate, husband, friend in you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment