Sunday, April 6, 2014

Hubs 35th birthday: part 1

Happy Birthday my handsome hubs!!!! I started my Friday off work schedule this week which was perfect timing to celebrate my hubby's birthday over a long weekend. I had an eventful weekend planned for this special occasion. Friday morning & early afternoon was spent alone while our kiddos were at school. Bargain Hunt was our destination (we have heard about it but have never been). We walked up & down every aisle. Logan's dream way of shopping. Yes, I meant that seriously. I am not the shopping type but enjoyed the alone time with my hubs. We found a vanity table for LakeLynn, sand-water wheel play table for Stryker & LakeLynn, 4 shorts for Stryker, & 2 movies for the long car rides. What better way to celebrate your birthday than buying our children toys?! We wouldn't have it any other way. We couldn't wait to see their little faces when they entered the house & enjoy the time together playing with the new toys. LakeLynn also got a new pair of sandals for the summer. The water table was set up in the kitchen due to the colder weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment