Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day & LakeLynn's dedication

Happy Mother's Day!!! I am truly thankful to God for my babies who made me a mom. My special day began with Logan bringing our precious kiddos in our bedroom with Stryker yelling "Happy Mother's Day!" & handing me 3 cards. Cards & a written note mean the most to me. We headed to our amazing church - Desperation Church for LakeLynn's dedication. Both our families came to show their support of our baby girl. Logan then surprised me with lunch at Top O River in Guntersville. Stryker enjoyed sitting by the window & looking at the big fish tank at the entrance. After stuffing our bellies, Logan insisted on finishing the ironing while the kiddos napped allowing me to have some alone time laying out in the sun! The rest of the day was spent outside enjoying the day as a family. Blessed beyond measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment