Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Song Review

"God's Not Dead" by Newsboys
Let love explode and bring the dead to life. A love so bold to see a revolution somehow.
Let love explode and bring the dead to life. A love so bold to see a revolution somehow. Now I'm lost in Your freedom. And this world I'll overcome.
My God's not dead. He's surely alive. He's living on the inside, roaring like a lion.
Let hope arise and make the darkness hide. My faith is dead. I need a resurrection somehow. Now I'm lost in Your freedom. And this world I'll overcome.
My God's not dead. He's surely alive. He's living on the inside, roaring like a lion.
Let heaven roar and fire fall. Come shake the ground with the sounds of revival.


I absolutely love when our worship band sings this song during church service! The words are very powerful and upbeat! God is not dead, He's continuing to remain in our lives. What a reassuring feeling. 




"Healing Hand of God" Jeremy Camp
I have seen the many faces of fear and of pain. I have watched the tears fall plenty from heartache and strain. So if life's journey has you weary and afraid. There's rest in the shadow of His wings.
I have walked through the valleys, the mountains, and plains. I have held the hand of freedom that washes all my stains. If you feel weight of many trails and burdens from this world. There's a freedom in the shelter of the Lord.
And I have seen the healing hand of God. Reaching out and mending broken hearts. Taste and see the fullness of His peace. And hold on to what's being held out. The healing hand of God.
And I have touched the scars upon His hands to see if they were real. He has walked the road before me, he knows just how I feel. When you feel that there's not anyone, who understands your pain. Just remember all of Jesus's suffering.
'Cause I have seen the healing hand of God. Reaching out and mending broken hearts. Taste and see the fullness of His peace. And hold on to what's being held out.
Cast all your cares on Him for He cares for you. He's near to the broken and confused. By His stripes our spirit is renewed. So enter in the joy prepared for you.
I have seen the healing hand of God. Reaching out and mending broken hearts. Taste and see the fullness of His peace. And hold on to what's being held out.


Everyone has difficult times in their lives. Remember that God heals. He heals you through all situations. Look around. Miracles are still occurring.

No comments:

Post a Comment